How to Create an on-screen home button on iPhone for use with Mavic’s RC.
As the Mavic’s RC will cover the physical home button on your iPhone, here is an optional and additional on screen and customisable home button you can have in addition to the physical one.
How to Create an on-screen home button:
1. Open Settings.
2. Go to General > Accessibility
3. Scroll down to INTERACTION
4. Tap on AssistiveTouch.
5. Slide AssistiveTouch to the green On position.
6. A white circle with a grey box will appear on screen.
7. You can position this anywhere on your iPhone’s screen.
8. Tap this circle to expand it to a big box as shown. 9. The grey box remains visible and usable in all apps.
10. You can hide or unhide the white circle with 3 taps on the physical home button.
Enjoy and have fun pressing Home.